What we do:
Talaria is an end-of-life planning and administrative service company aimed at providing assistance to families in preparing for a death and then untangling the deceased’s estate so that the bereaved can focus on what they need most during the grieving process.
Talaria’s Life Plan Workbook ensures that individual’s loved ones have the information they need when the time comes. Talaria’s Life Plan Workbook guides customers through all of the information that is important to document for your loved ones. 10 digital modules allow it to be easily broken down into bite size pieces and the annual reminders to ensure your information is kept up to date.
After a loss Talaria offers logistical assistance services which reach out to third parties, such as utilities, subscription service providers, social media platforms, and government agencies, in order to transfer or close relevant accounts and records. By addressing these tasks, Talaria aims to ease the grieving process following a death, while also helping families find financial benefits they are entitled to, reduce the chances of post-death identity theft, and decrease the costs of ongoing subscription fees.
Talaria recently launched the Life Plan Workbook and is looking for a sales intern to help with identifying potential channel partners, reaching out to them, listening to their needs, and pitching them on the Life Plan Workbook. The opportunity offers a wide range of educational experiences and is perfect for a go-getter mentality.
- Manage Talaria’s social media presence and execute on content plan (Facebook, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Develop and execute digital campaign strategies to drive customer traction and website traffic
- Manage Paid Media campaigns (paid social, paid search, and affiliate) and seek new areas of opportunity through analysis, campaign strategy, ad copy creation, and landing page testing
- Creatively innovate and test new strategies to continually exploring various opportunities
- Gathering consistent feedback from customers and potential customers
Qualities we look for:
- Strong understanding of online marketing metrics such as ROI, click-through rate, cost-per-click, cost-per-action, cost-per-lead, conversion rate
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads and Business Manager
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized, task-orientated, and self-driven
- High emotionally intelligent individuals that can speak to people about sensitive topics
What we offer:
- Weekly coaching and mentorship to help you achieve your goals
- Experience building a startup ground up
- Opportunity to make decisions that will change the trajectory of the business
- The chance to make a difference for many people at what may be the most difficult time in their lives
Students may receive course credit for the internship. Students seeking this option should inquire with their academic advisor. Employers will work with the student and college advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.