POSITION OPEN: Part-Time Marketing & Communications Specialist
DATE AVAILABLE: Immediately
HOURLY RATE RANGE: $22.88 to $27.94
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Development & Communication
The Ferguson Library seeks a motivated individual to join a team of library professionals in the Development & Communications Department. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented marketing development environment.
· Develop marketing strategies for library programs and services, including website and social media.
· Ability to leverage and expand the Library’s social media presence.
· Demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaborate across departments and locations.
· Proven track record in creating and developing content to market to a broad, diverse community and to build multi-lingual relationships.
· Responsible for the translation of new content for press releases, publicity materials, etc.
· Familiarity with Raiser’s Edge platform.
· Bachelors degree in marketing or other related fields.
· 3+ years in a marketing role or commensurate work experience.
· External contacts with multi-media bi-lingual outlets, Spanish a plus.
· Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
· Detail and deadline oriented and the ability to multi-task.
· Previous experience working with or for a non-profit entity.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please submit a resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.