Roles(s): The purpose of this internship is to provide students the opportunity to explore interests in human resources.
Responsibilities: Work with HR on projects like:
- HRIS systems
- Process development
- Committee Projects
- Assist HR team on a variety of special projects
- Current College junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree or recent college graduate
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
Duration: This position is available full or part time during the fall, summer or spring semester. Schedule is determined prior to start date. The student is responsible for ensuring this internship meets the criteria of their degree, if necessary.