Our environment group will hire entry-level Environmental Scientists – Wetlands to start next year (this opening is intended for current college seniors and persons finishing their graduate studies in 2022). Locations include Pocasset, Westwood, or Westfield, MA; these scientist positions will be a hybrid combination of field work, office work, and work from home.
At Tighe & Bond, we prioritize the well-being of our employees through our focus on safety and health and unmatched benefits programs. Our friendly and inclusive environment encourages work with experienced professionals across disciplines in order to thrive and develop rewarding careers. We improve the environment and infrastructure by delivering practical engineering, scientific, and planning solutions to public and private clients and as we succeed, we give back through our award-winning “Make a Difference” program.
- BS in Environmental Science, Biology, Soil Science, Ecology or a related field), with coursework in ecology, hydrology, botany, and soils
- Demonstrated ability in field data collection and analysis, and technical writing skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, must embrace challenges and details, be resourceful, and have great organizational and time management skills
- Experience with CAD and GIS is a plus
- Wetland delineation
- Rare/invasive species survey support
- Construction environmental monitoring
- Coastal and freshwater wetland permitting
- Report writing
- Presenting at public hearings
Our best-in-class compensation and benefits package includes competitive salaries, bonuses, ESOP, profit sharing, 401(k) plan, employee wellness program, generous health care plans, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance, PTO, training and professional development, student loan paydown program, and tuition reimbursement.
Tighe & Bond is a growing, well-established, employee-owned engineering and environmental consulting firm with 420+ employees. We’ve been recognized as one of the “Best Firms” to work for in the country. Our team of engineers, scientists, planners, landscape architects, and other professionals provides creative solutions for critical challenges that impact water resources, wetlands, the environment, climate change, and sustainability from eleven offices throughout the northeast.
Tighe & Bond is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
- Fill out an online application on the Tighe & Bond website
- Preferred: upload your official or unofficial transcripts
- Optional: upload a cover letter that includes your areas of interest and preferred office location