What you’ll discover
· Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
· Global IT Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
· Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
What you’ll do
The North American Solution Delivery organization develops the software and systems that organizes where millions of products will move around the globe to our stores each day.
We are looking for a motivated Quality Assurance Analyst to perform product feature testing to ensure the software meets end user requirements and is free from defects. In the QA tester role, you will be creating test plan and test cases utilizing the feature stories and design documents, executing the test scripts and helping the team deliver these features to support our Supply Chain Distribution Services business.
What you’ll need
Our team is looking for people with a passion for delivering critical business solutions, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to try new things to drive better solutions and get results. We want people that have an interest in business and technology and are looking to be challenged in developing and deploying solutions
· 0-1 years as a Quality Assurance Analyst
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· High attention to detail and solid analytical skills
· Ability to drive conversations with cross-functionally teams.
· Supply Chain business process knowledge
· Knowledge of SAFe framework/Agile delivery method