The North American Solution Delivery organization develops the software and systems that organizes where millions of products will move around the globe to our stores each day. This role leverages your experience with .NET Core and Test-Driven-Development (TDD) to deliver our next generation of software in a scalable, security-minded environment.
Our team is looking for people with a passion for technology, intellectual curiosity, and willingness to try new things to drive better solutions and get results. We want creative people that are familiar with the challenges of designing, developing, and deploying software in the cloud, especially Microsoft Azure, as we continue to modernize our business for decades to come.
As a Software Engineer at TJX, you will contribute to the design, implementation, and support of one of our portfolio products in the Allocations program. We are looking for a hands-on engineer ready to contribute to the delivery of a globally-distributed, high-uptime application.
· 1-3 years of experience in .NET software engineering with production-quality code.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Engineering skillset
· Experience in agile software development, unit testing, and continuous improvement concepts.
· Strong collaborative and interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work in distributed/virtual teams and mentor other engineers.
· Knowledge of and experience with cloud-delivered software and best practices, especially Azure.
· Experience with building scalable, high-performance applications is a plus.