A human resources specialist is responsible for providing support that affects Soldiers’ overall welfare and well-being while assisting leaders with keeping Soldiers combat-ready and effective.
- Assist on all human resource support matters
- Oversight of all strength management and strength distribution actions
- Responsible for the readiness, health and welfare of all Soldiers.
- Postal and personnel accountability support
- Maintain emergency notification data
Serving in this position allows you to serve part-time. Only working 2 days a month. Which allows you to continue your education while earning career experience through the Army Reserves. You can also get up to $40,000 for tuition and could qualify for a entry bonus up to $20,000.00 and Student Loan Repayment up to $30,000.00.