We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic and collaborative professional to serve as a Staff Auditor within our Audit and Assurance team. Reporting to the Supervisor of Audit you will:
- Perform specialized audits within the four USF support mechanisms and contributors.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for an individual interested in a genuine professional challenge in support of a public-spirited mission.
Working in a creative and fast-paced environment, the Staff Auditor will prepare clear and concise audit work papers, reports, and other communications to document audit procedures performed and exceptions noted. Among others, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform specialized compliance audit work in accordance with applicable audit standards.
- Communicate audit results, in oral or written format, to the auditee and USAC management.
- Perform project management duties over individual workload.
- Assist in other audit special projects as needed.
The successful candidate will excel at operating in a diverse and fluid environment, and will be crucial for the success of the Audit and Assurance Division.
- You have a Bachelor Degree and/or relevant technical training and certifications.
- You have 0 to 1 year of directly related experience.
- You have high level of proficiency in the following tools: Microsoft Excel, Visio and MS Project.
- You have the ability to handle a large variety of details and work with all levels of the organization.
- You can analyze and develop solutions to problems.
- You have strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You can prepare and deliver information in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- You have the ability to manage multiple priorities and work with a sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines.
- You have the ability to translate complex analytical findings into comprehensive insights for business stakeholder.
- You have the ability to travel out of town on a periodic, as needed basis.
The following skills are desired:
- You have a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), and/or Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).