What you’ll be doing…
Exciting opportunities exist within the Verizon Global Enterprise Acquisition organization. As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be an integral part of the Customer Growth Team where you’ll work closely with sales managers and their teams, supporting operational, sales and administrative activities that strengthen performance and grow the sales channel. You’ll be working with a specific customer list and outbound calling campaigns with the focus of expanding revenue in existing accounts and acquiring new Verizon revenue.
This entry level role, which is part of the overall Verizon Campus Program, will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm and learn the practical application of your degree concepts. You will be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive. You will put your degree to use and gain experience in the field through on the job training.
In this Sales Operations Specialist role, you may have the opportunity to:
– Help our sales team grow the Verizon revenue.
– Manage customer agreements, orders and installations.
– Facilitate pilot programs and client product and service implementations.
– Handle customer issues and resolve any concerns.
– Track sales activity, account contacts, and status.
– Assist with special projects and sales activities to build sales.
You must be currently enrolled in a degree program and be in good academic standing to be considered.
If you are interested in any other roles or locations in addition to this one, please submit your application to those postings directly as well in order to be considered.
What we’re looking for…
You’re a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You’ll need to have:
– Current enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program with a concentration in Business, Marketing or a related major with an expected completion date by June 2021.
– Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship.
– Willingness to work in Lone Tree, CO
Even better if you have:
– Demonstrated strong analytic, communication, leadership and presentation skills.
– Previous experience with a customer relationship management database.
– Previous internship experience in sales related field.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Diversity and Inclusion at Verizon
At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.