We are providing practical training and work at our Client palace. We are E-Verify Company sponsors OPT Ext / H1b for International students.
Job Description :
• Data Scientist will join a team responsible for developing advanced analytics products.
• Applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data to advance and enable the key mission outcomes.
• In this role, you will support all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions, through data collection, from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers.
Mandatory Skills And Qualifications :
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Experience with programming languages such as Python, R or SAS
• Basic understanding of data extraction, transformation, and loading to support advanced analytics
• 1 year experience with a wide range of analytics techniques, such as statistics, machine learning, natural language processing, optimisation, simulation, or closely related techniques
• Experience developing data pipelines, transforming data, structuring data, extracting data from various databases, and developing algorithms with tools and languages like Python or R.
• Solid experience with ML algorithms for regression and classification.