Wiley Education Services
Wiley Education Services uniquely understands the process of designing and implementing innovative learning experiences and comprehensive solutions that address today’s higher education challenges. We provide education solutions, including online program management services for higher education institutions and course management tools for instructors and students. Through trusted collaborative relationships, Wiley Education Services also provides innovative content, technology, services, and insights that support its education partners to achieve improved institutional performance and learners to achieve their goals. For more information, please visit https://edservices.wiley.com/.
The Program Manager is a phenomenal position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path; and most importantly, the opportunity to positively impact the lives of aspiring students and their communities. He/she will leverage their experience motivating individuals to move from thinking to doing to attract, enroll and set the stage for the retention of career-oriented students.
· Facilitate student enrollment and guide potential students through their educational selection process.
· Heavy outbound call volume to respond to prospective student requests for information and/or guidance
· Build a strong relationship with prospective and current students by having the ability to listen and identify their needs and following the Wiley Student Engagement Model.
· Contributing to a team goal, managing student inquiries and applications, making phone calls, scheduling appointments and conducting informational interviews, documenting the admissions process for compliance, and following up with enrolled students.
· Presenting the various programs and services of our partner schools to prospective students by guiding them through a process of career choices, educational options, and enrollment procedures.
· Respond to informational requests about our partner schools, qualify and enroll students, and complete the application process to ensure the student successfully meets their college education goals.
· Bachelor’s degree is required
· 1+ years of relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Proven customer service experience in a professional environment; Strong
· interpersonal skills to interact with students, management, and peers;
· Excellent written communication and strong verbal communication skills; A
· professional appearance and telephone manner
· Working knowledge of computers and networking systems in a professional environment; Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with an emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision
· Must have strong command of the English language, in both oral and written form
· Ability to work a flexible schedule as partner school and student needs dictate including evenings and weekends
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.