Interns help to promote our mission by participating in a number of programs and activities.
- Unpaid and require a commitment of at least 10 hours per week
- Assigned projects depending on their skills and interests, their program requirements, and W&FLC priority activities
- Assist with general office work such as correspondence, data entry, helping with mailings and other work as necessary
- Should have strong communication, writing and computer skills
- Expected to demonstrate general work-related skills such as punctuality, responsibility, and thoroughness
If you are interested in discussing an internship, contact Jamie Callinan, Operations Manager, at 203.458.6699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our team!
Check with your school’s Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting the hiring offer to determine if this position satisfies the criteria for receiving academic credit.