Return to: Faculty & Instructor Guide
Return to: Becoming Career Ready student home page
Recognize and capitalize on personal and team strengths to achieve organizational goals.
• Inspire, persuade, and motivate self and others under a shared vision.
• Seek out and leverage diverse resources and feedback from others to inform direction.
• Use innovative thinking to go beyond traditional methods.
• Serve as a role model to others by approaching tasks with confidence and a positive attitude.
• Motivate and inspire others by encouraging them and by building mutual trust.
• Plan, initiate, manage, complete, and evaluate projects.
Links to all competencies:
|Career & Self Development||Communication||Critical Thinking||Equity & Inclusion|