Center for Career Development On Demand (CCD On Demand) is a new service available to all students that can be accessed 24/7, providing valuable career development content that is typically only available through in-person presentations. “On Demand” presentations are accessible through HuskyCT and directions for enrollment are available on our website. CLICK HERE.
Within the site you will have access to 5 videos, each video is approximately 10-12 minutes in length and covers similar material as our in-person presentations. Topics covered are:
- Professional Writing for the Job Search
- Résumé Writing
Why should I consider exploring CCD On Demand? There are a few reasons why this can be a valuable resource for you:
- All students are busy. CCD On Demand allows you to view important career content on your timetable without having to leave your dorm room.
- Quick assessment tests can be filled out after viewing these videos for credit toward the Certificate of Professional Development. More information on the Certificate of Professional Development is available on our website. CLICK HERE.
- Thinking of discussing career development at your next club, organization or residence hall meeting? These videos are great jumping off points for discussion and can be watched in groups. Questions about how to utilize these videos for group meetings can be directed to Lee Hameroff, Assistant Director of Programming: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can stop, rewind and fast forward to particular topics of interest in the videos at any time helping you to get the most out of the video!
Please consider exploring this new resource!