Criteria for Applying for Co-op of the Year Award
- Completed all hours and requirements of the Co-op as defined by the employer and the University; the experience must have occurred during one of the following semesters: Fall 2018, Spring 2019, or Fall 2019. The experience must have been full-time, paid, and a career-related role.
- Applicants must currently be in, or have graduated with, good standing with the University.
- The following questions will be asked on the next page via the online application; and are to be answered in 200 words or less each:
- Question #1: How did the work you engaged in impact the greater team and/or organization?
- Question #2: What insight did you gain about your industry, role, and/or organization through this experience?
- Question #3: How will you utilize the skills developed through this experience as a student at UConn?
Students are HIGHLY encouraged to have their résumés critiqued at the Center for Career Development prior to submission. Only completed applications will be considered.
Application deadline: Applications must be completed by 11:59 pm on Sunday, December 1, 2019.