Are you thinking about your career and long-term goals? Do you want to use what you studied at UConn in your first job or career? Are you considering if graduate school is the right option for you?
Here are a few quick steps to help you start answering these questions and learning how your UConn experience is preparing you for your career after college.
- Take a self-assessment to learn more about your interests and values and see a sampling of careers that may be a good fit for you.
- Join a Career Community to learn about career opportunities in a broad area of interest.
- Attend career events like information sessions and career fairs where you can connect with employers and learn more about available roles.
- Utilize Vault to explore broad industries and professions. Vault supplies information on similar professions and gives tips for securing that job.
- Check out Job Market Insights to view salary information and top companies by location.
- Speak to a professional through informational interviewing to learn about a day in the life on the job and to make valuable contacts for your job search.
You may benefit from meeting with a Career Coach to process your next steps and get a personal guide for your journey. We can help you out no matter where you are in your process.