New England Infrastructure, Inc. is offering a comprehensive full time co-op position for experience in estimating, preconstruction planning, project development/field integration, and project management. Candidates should have a positive, team-oriented attitude, strong work ethic, excellent communication skills, and enjoy office dogs. Responsibilities may include the following:
- Obtain and review bid-time project documents
- Attend pre-bid meetings onsite, as well as bid openings
- Develop and submit bid packages
- Solicit and contract vendors/subcontractors
- Collect, review, and distribute submittal documents
- Assist in the development of project-specific work plans
- Create and maintain long-term and short-term project schedules
- Generate RFI’s and change order notices
- Attend onsite safety and progress meetings
- Attend and participate in internal project update meetings
- Participate in weekly safety presentations
- Attend company-wide training programs and team-building events
Co-ops can expect to become fully immersed within our team. Co-ops work closely with Executives to Entry-level personnel from all departments including Estimating, Project Management, Contracts, and Field Operations. In general, Co-ops can expect to be in the office 70% of the time, with the remaining 30% in the field handling bids or project site visits. As such, reliable transportation is required.
Candidates must be pursuing engineering or construction related degree. Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs (particularly Excel, Project, and Teams), Adobe Acrobat, Bluebeam, and AutoCAD.