Employer & Alumni Insights: Helping Students Find Meaningful Non-Profit Work
Gain a broader perspective on career path and hiring trends from organizations who hire recent UConn graduates in the nonprofit industry. Hear insights from employers and alumni that you can share with your students when helping them navigate the job search process.
Topics will include:
- Opportunities and organizations and how they fit within the nonprofit industry
- How to navigate employee benefits and negotiations within nonprofit organizations
- Strategies for preventing burnout in helping roles and how nonprofits boost employee morale
- Ways that students interested in nonprofits can measure the impact of their work on their community and the world
- The work study program in CT and how you can help your students gain paid nonprofit experience
Employers and alumni speak from the perspective of their experience working at their organization within the nonprofit industry.