There are many ways to support UConn’s Center for Career Development (CCD). Whether you are interested in corporate branding opportunities, on-campus opportunities, or supporting our many services, you can be a part of our success in helping Huskies achieve their goals. Here are just a few products and services that rely on the support of our partners:
• Each fall, the CCD annually presents a Professional Development Conference, open to all students, for juniors and seniors to learn about how to brand themselves, search for a job, and succeed in the workplace. We provide the opportunity for students to interact with successful business people and alumni for a full day of short sessions, presentations and networking.
• We provide hundreds of workshops on resume and cover letter writing, networking, career searching and more.
• HuskyCareerLink is our one-stop career tool for students and alumni to research careers, job opportunities and companies.
• Each spring, the CCD presents a full-day conference open to all students on such topics as leadership, personal branding or more.
• Companies and non-profits are welcome to participate in one or more of our numerous career fairs throughout the year, including the fall and spring fairs, the internship fair or the careers for the common good fair.
There are many ways to contribute to the success of our students. For more information, please contact Lisa McGuire, Assistant Director of Corporate Partner Relations (Lisa.McGuire@uconn.edu, 860-486-6166).
To support the CCD through the UConn Foundation, please click here and select “other” to specify the Center for Career Development.