Employers have the opportunity to list full-time, internship or cooperative education positions via our web-based recruiting system known as HuskyCareerLink. Opportunities posted electronically by employers are viewed by UConn students and alumni, who then apply for the positions through the system. Resumes and other supporting documents are sent to the employer via email as they are submitted.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to announce that we are now utilizing a new platform, Handshake, for our online Career Management System. We ask that you create your recruiter accounts in the new system.
Here are direct links to helpful instruction for using the Handshake platform:
- Create a Handshake User Account
- Create a Handshake Company Profile
- Connect with UConn on Handshake
- Select to Post a Job, Request an Event (Information Table or Session) or Request On-Campus Interview Schedule
- View additional topics and 2 minute training videos in Handshake
- How to Post a Position
Please review our policies and guides as a first step toward creating an effective partnership with the Department.