- Undergraduate, Master’s, Doctoral students, Postdoctoral Scholars and Recent Alumni (graduated within three years) can schedule a career coaching appointment, as well as a Practice Interview.
How to Schedule a Career Coaching Appointment or Practice Interview
Schedule with the CCD directly during office hours by stopping by WCB 202 or calling 860-486-3013.
- Occurs between 8 a.m. – 4 p.m., M-F
- Appointment may occur in person at WCB 202, via Skype or phone; if a phone call, please plan to be at a stable location with internet access (not in a vehicle or outside).
- Career Coaching appointments may be 30 or 60 minutes, depending on content to be discussed
- Practice Interviews last 45-60 minutes, depending on content to be covered
- NOTE: if not already on campus for the summer, please remember to account for time to park and walk, especially with ongoing construction
Regional campus students can utilize all of the above resources, which can take place over the phone or at the Storrs campus. To schedule an in-person appointment at a regional campus, use the links below: