|What is an Internship or Co-op?|
|Get Started: Find an Internship||Earn Credit For Your Internship||On-Campus Internships|
|Faculty & Staff Information||Employer Information||Off-Campus Opportunities|
The UConn Internship and Co-op Programs consist of opportunities just for UConn students:
- Over 70 Academic Internship Courses
- Notation Designation on a student’s transcript for non-academic internships
- Handshake – online recruiting system only accessible to UConn students and alumni
- UConn Intern of the Year & Co-op of the Year awards
- Dedicated Internship & Co-op staff within the Center for Career Development
Define and clarify the types of experiences only offered at UConn through “What is an Internship or Co-op?”, as well as read about legal issues for unpaid internships and best practices for all opportunities.
Searching online is one way to locate an internship or co-op, and it can be overwhelming. Use Off-Campus Opportunities to see a manageable number of legitimate and helpful sites, both in and outside of the United States. This page also has information related to finding housing in select cities.
2018 Experiential Learning Award Winners
Co-op Student of the Year
Undergraduate Intern of the Year
Graduate Intern of the Year
Employer of the Year