Clearly and effectively exchange information, ideas, facts, and perspectives with persons inside and outside of an organization.
• Understand the importance of and demonstrate verbal, written, and non-verbal/body language, abilities.
• Employ active listening, persuasion, and influencing skills.
• Communicate in a clear and organized manner so that others can effectively understand.
• Frame communication with respect to diversity of learning styles, varied individual communication abilities, and cultural differences.
• Ask appropriate questions for specific information from supervisors, specialists, and others.
• Promptly inform relevant others when needing guidance with assigned tasks.
Links to all competencies:
|Career & Self Development||Communication||Critical Thinking||Equity & Inclusion|