Identify and respond to needs based upon an understanding of situational context and logical analysis of relevant information.
Sample Behaviors – To be demonstrated with or without accommodations.
- Gather and analyze information from a diverse set of sources and individuals to fully understand a problem.
- Accurately summarize and interpret data with an awareness of personal biases that may impact outcomes.
- Make decisions and solve problems using sound, inclusive reasoning and judgment.
- Present and disseminate information to diverse audiences with unique learning styles and perspectives.
- Effectively prioritize work tasks based on urgency and importance.
Links to all competencies:
|Career & Self Development
|Equity & Inclusion