Exposing students to socially-responsible vocations in industries ranging from public service & non-profits, to benefit-corporations & social enterprises.
Who We Are
Inspired by UConn’s commitment to developing active global citizens, Careers for the Common Good fosters the pursuit of socially responsible career paths that positively affect the community and society at large. Careers for the Common Good is a collaborative program through the Center for Career Development, the Office of Community Outreach, and the Human Rights Institute, working to serve all students at UConn in their desire to create change through their careers.
What We Do
Careers for the Common Good aims to expose students to socially responsible vocations in industries ranging from public service and non-profits to benefit-corporations and social enterprises. We work to bring together students and values-driven organizations who desire to create positive change in society, the environment and the world; we do this through both programming and the annual Careers for the Common Good Career Fair.
*For general inquiries, please email email@example.com
Click HERE to see upcoming events focused on Non-profit, Social Service and other Careers for the Common Good.
Past Careers for the Common Good Programming:
- Careers in Advocacy Panel (Fall 2020)
- 3 Ways to Turn your Advocacy into a Career
- 4 Takeaways from the Careers in Advocacy Panel (link TBD)
- Social Impact & Government Career Fair (Fall 2020)
- Non-Profit & Service Career Fair (Spring 2020)
- A Day in the Life of Service Panel (Fall 2019)
- Highlighting Service on your Resume (Fall 2018)
- Doing Good with your Social Science Degree (Fall 2018)